Law Office of Lance Dacre

For a free confidential consultation with an experienced American canyon criminal defense lawyer, please call attorney Lance Dacre at (707) 534-1854.

Can I Move Out of State on Parole? – California

If you’re on parole in California, you know that you don’t want to do anything to jeopardize your freedom and your future, including moving out of state without permission from your parole officer. You are legally allowed to move to another state if you are on parole and your parole approves a formal request to […]


    This is an area on your website where you can add text. This will serve as an informative location on your website, where you can talk about your site.

    Subscribe to our feed