Law Office of Lance Dacre

For a free confidential consultation with an experienced American canyon criminal defense lawyer, please call attorney Lance Dacre at (707) 534-1854.

Can I Go to Jail for Not Paying Child Support – California

If you cannot pay your child support, it is critical that you seek a modification order as soon as possible. You could, indeed, be jailed for contempt of your child support order if you simply stop paying and fall behind far enough in California. In many situations, judges have been known to throw “deadbeat” parents […]


    This is an area on your website where you can add text. This will serve as an informative location on your website, where you can talk about your site.

    Subscribe to our feed